quarta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2016

Um dia

Um dia, do nada, seu príncipe da Disney (ou melhor, de Deus),
chegaria e a faria esquecer de todo tempo da espera,
como acontece na letra da música da Whitney Houston:

All The Man That I Need
Whitney Houston
 
"I used to cry myself to sleep at night, but that was all before he came
I thought love had to hurt to turn out right but now he's here
It's not the same, it's not the same

He fills me up, he gives me love, more love than I've ever seen
He's all I've got, he's all I've got in this world
But he's all the man that I need

And in the morning when I kiss his eyes he takes me down and rocks me slow
And in the evening when the moon is high, he holds me close and won't let go."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Sem base

Eu sou dona de mim 🌸 Gabriela❤️ Sereia 🧜 Pimentinha♦️ Sorvete de pistache🍧 Chá branco🍵 Fulgor💙 Astro rei 🌞 Home office🔷 Aconchego 🤎 ...